Sunday, January 07, 2007

Those holidays were exhausting


We had the ornament exchange/pigout at work the Friday before Christmas.









Michele and Ann
Becky and Barb





Well, there was that party (see December) and then I geared up for Christmas. My daughter came home the 23rd and that was Santa Baby night, from which I have no pictures except these ones of other people in the bar that night.














Sunday, my mom and sister came up with my sister's dog and then Tom came home that afternoon and we had the big Christmas eve dinner and gift exchange. Then there was general hootenanny with the kids on the guitar.









Christmas day, I went to Amy's for dinner and later we went to the bar with Annie and watched our children cavort. It was wonderful having those kids home.


I was off work until Friday the 29th.

Sunday was New Year's Eve at Fred and Sherry's. Much food was eaten, much beverage was drunk and many cards were played.













I did a radio show Monday afternoon and since then I have been worn out. Only today did some semblance of order return to my home.

No comments: