Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December frivolity

Click on the pictures to see them bigger.

We went to Ann Arbor Dec. 13 to see Dr. John. Freewheelin' Franklin got in to see him for a brief interview and to get him to do some 88.1 promos. Here's the guitar player, who looked a lot like Miles we thought.





Here's the whole band.



Dr. John. I had never seen him. Since Frank had got in early, we had really great seats, four rows from the stage, on the floor, where Annie's legs don't touch the floor. Short people.


Lights on the street in Ann Arbor as we waited in line.


OK then there was the party. From outside it was like watching these women on TV.

























So, many people have their children home. Mine come Saturday and Sunday. I cannot wait to hug them. My mom has been in the hospital but I think she will make it until Sunday to see her grandchildren. I've been shopping. I need to get food for Sunday: chicken breasts, baked potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, deviled eggs, pumpkin pie, that's the menu.

And before that I have the Xmas radio show and Santa Baby on Saturday. My floors look like a herd of buffalo was in here and it still smells smoky. I have out dishes of Mexican vanilla to disperse the smell. Plus I have plenty of incense.

No comments: