Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halfway through October

The IKEA trip was big fun. We didn't NEED any of the stuff we bought, but we bought stuff.

Today I called to get Dr. John tickets for the Ark and alas, I have called two hours too late to get reserved seats. So I'll have to stand in line in the cold Dec. 14. But that's......OK. Connie Z and Front-row Frank and Jenks and I are going after I bought the $100 membership to buy tickets early. I fear when the public buying opens on Saturday, all tickets will be gone.

This Saturday is the Sonnenberg Halloween party. Much angst is going into costume planning.

Dates to remember:
Nov. 4 Rod's at Filling Home of Mercy in Napoleon, 1:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Nov. 4 Popa Chubby at Howard's
Nov. 5 Rod's opens for Debbie Davies at Desimones.

I'm on the radio this Saturday, 2-4 p.m. and then maybe I'm on Nov. 11. Plus it looks like a lot of basketball pre-empts. Hmm. I may have to take this up with the POWERS THAT BE.

No comments: