Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Aaah, fall

The Harvest Party. I bet Mr. Doering would never have believed if you had told him 30 years ago that at the 2006 HP he would have a one-year-old child.

The beautiful and talented Sal.
I bet the picture Chip was taking of me is much better than this one I was taking of him.
A beautiful view from where I have my butt parked in a chair.
Annie Lyle Julie
Marky looks as if he has got a bad sandwich.
More scenery.
The full harvest moon.

Sunday, Amy and I went to the Simpson park. They are promising us a waterfall.




Rod's Collision comes out of retirement for two back-to-back performances in November: Sat. the 4th at the Filling Home of Mercy in Napoleon and Sun. the 5th opening for Debbie Davies at Disomones at Laskey and Jackman. $15, tickets in advance at bsbs.net

No comments: