Thursday, July 13, 2006

lame, so lame

Almost halfway through July and no posts. Let's recap:

July 1- Kim and Jim party
July 2- steaks on the grill, big storm
July 3- Sonny Landreth at the Ark with Annie, and Gus, and Dr. Sue
July 4- burgers at Amy's and fireworks
July 5- GNO here
July 6- Amy's birthday
July 7- Rally by the River with Chubby Carrier
July 8- Pirates of the Caribbean and sushi with my daughter
July 9- drinks on Annie's porch

Apparently, I've forgotten I have a camera, so there's no photographic evidence of any of the above. I'll do better with the stuff.......

Coming up:
July 21- Rally by the River with Jimbo Mathus followed by Ana Popovic at Mickey Finn's
July 23- Pond party GNO at Kim's and Senior Day at Tunafest
July 28- Bernard Allison at the Ark, with Amy
July 29- Nelsonville Folk Fest with Annie and Tuna

The reserved table is full for Ana Popovic but I have 4 VIP and 4 regular passes to the RBTR so let me know if you want one.

So this weekend, rest up, take my daughter to the airport Sunday for a 6:45 AM flight. Radio show Saturday 2-4 and maybe Sunday 4-6. I'll keep you posted. Really.

No comments: