Monday, July 17, 2006

yee ha

Tonight, I went to the heinous with Annie. Talked to Tom McLaughlin (the middle one) about putting slate on my front stoop. I hope he remembers this.

So much for resting up this last weekend. Went to 2 bars with Annie and her son Friday, shot pool. Saturday, radio show, hung with Anne, went to the Bloomdale Summerfest with Amy.


Outside the fence of the Bloomdale Summerfest.



Attendees.


Big John.

Sunday took the child to the Detroit airport. Back home in bed by 7 a.m. I love that girl. Did another radio show Sunay 4-6. Country. As I define it.


Mommy's baby.

Not much this week. But look out, Friday. Sunday, I am taking pasta salad to GNO at Kim's pond party. Bring something else.

Also, I remind you there are TWO GNO's in August, which it will be very soon. Aug. 2 at Amy's and Aug. 16 at Connie D's.

No comments: