Thursday, July 20, 2006

buckle down

Friday night, it's Rally By the River with Jimbo Mathus followed by Ana Popvic at Mickey Finn's. Saturday, radio show then cookout and cards at Martha's. Sunday, GNO pond party at Kim's followed by Tuna Fest. Hope I can hold up. I'm packing up now. Taking my camera to everything so be prepared to look beautiful.

For those of you following the flea saga, I have erected the lamp over shallow pan of soapy water in the bathroom, hoping between that and the flea comb I can overcome my malaise.

And those big thunderstorms seem to have just dissipated into the atmosphere. When will the cooling set in?? Now the hour by hour forecast has the humidity at 90% overnight until about 1 p.m. Friday. Guess I turned the AC off prematurely.

Back on now.

Plus I have received a letter from that bee-yatch who runs the city tax department about not turning in some Estimated Tax Form. Cripe. I already give them a ton of cash quarterly. I just can't keep up.

Here's August so far. Click on it to see a larger version.

No comments: