Monday, June 05, 2006

La tee da

Well, it's summer so I'm lazier than ever. Let's see since last Wednesday, I've done hundreds of mundane tasks. It was a beautiful weekend. Saturday night, us wimmens went out to eat at Biaggi at Levis Commons. We had a great time watching the people and what they thought was appropriate wear for out-to-dinner. Sheesh.

We ate copiously, salad and soup and appetizers and bread and entrees and dessert and wine. La dolce vita. Sunday, Annie made me meatloaf. So I slide an entire weekend without cooking anything.

So we have the GNO at Sherry's on Wednesday. After that, I have no idea.


July is full of stuff to do but June is just resting up, enjoying the weather, getting your house in order. In case we have to make a quick escape. Because the dubya is consolidating his power and we'll all be subject to unreasonable crap. My idea of the emergency kit is: one Visa card with a clear $20,000 limit, passport, car documents, bank account logins, 5 pairs of underwear, various beads and trinkets to trade with the natives.

No comments: