Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rewind



My daughter took these pictures in NYC on her camera phone. She says she knows this is not how Sherry spells her last name but, as she says:
"Also, I sent you a couple of picks of a upscale wine/liquor store
that was on Madison ave. among the high-end designer boutiques
(Chanel, Prada, Hermes, etc..) I know that Sherry spells her last
name differently but hopefully they will be entertaining all the
same. I took those picks with my camera phone and they turned out
pretty well. AAhhh, technology."




Friday night, we went downtown. We saw this chick on the corner at the Downtown bar. Hey, baby.


We went into Beckett's by the back door.


These two guys at the bar had on matching shirts. They didn't LOOK gay.


Then we went to Grumpy Dave's to see Blues Posse in one of their swan song performances.


Here's a picture out my front door from the table in the living room. The magnolia tree or whatever is in bloom. It gets too much shade from the big tree out by the street. OMG, you can see the shadow of the monkey on the walls! YOWWWW!!! It's mystical.


See this Google map of my house? You can see that big tree from OUTER SPACE and it's shading my magnolia or whatever so it doesn't bloom as profusely. You can't link a Google map so here's how you can find it or YOUR house on the big map from outer space. Click on the Satellite view after you type in your address.


And here is the lovely new cabinet.

I haven't blogged in a while since all this shopping takes a lot out of me. I might be about done. Except I bought this iron table for next to the zebra chair but it's not right. Still looking. You need to come over and see it.

I did a great radio show Saturday. None this week or next. Sports. Sunday, I was fed an incredible Easter dinner, chicken, stuffing, taters, rolls, asparagus and lemon meringue pie. I am not worthy. Monday we went to see Gus. Ask your friends about their brush with the FBI. It's like The Sopranos. I'm up to Season 4, Episode 10. Four left here and then on to Season 5 with Steve Buscemi.

Also I bought a DVD player for CDs in the new cabinet because nothing else would fit. Taking Friday off to drill the hole in that, do the car loan, get my bike seat fixed, fertilizer the lawn, yada, yada.

No comments: