Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Never ending stuff

Incredibly interesting notes on my personal life for your enjoyment:

Monday night I made a quiche and a meatloaf and poached salmon so I'd have food for all week. I meant to do this stuff Sunday but that curtain installation tuckered me right out. I am up to episode 7 of season 3 on The Sopranos. Meadow has developed a big ass, AJ has developed a bad attitude and blood continues to flow freely.

Tonight is the last GNO indoors until fall. It's at Howard's. Because Martha likes their bathrooms better than Nate and Wally's bathrooms.

Amy and I are going to see the Black Swamp Players' 'Mary, Mary' Friday night at the FUM. Last Friday night, we went to Cucina de Betta in downtown BG and I had veal/porcini baci, which were like little bags of pasta, shaped like those rice bags you throw at weddings and it was delish. And the salad was excellent. The bread, though, could still be improved on.

Saturday night I think we might go see Soul Kitchen at Fitzpatrick's instead of going to Hines Farm to see Magic Slim whose promo vanished from the website yesterday. Now there's some Extravaganza up there touting blues 'all night long.' Oh yeah, I hear that 'all night long' everywhere.

Saturday I am doing half of the Blues Breakfast, the noon to 2 half. So tune in for the usual fabu tunes and snappy repartee.

Next Monday I am giving a talk at UT to high school kids on career day. Topic: Converging Media: The Face of Tomorrow. HAHHAHAHAA. I didn't choose that.

Tuesday, Annie and I are going to the Ark to see the Subdudes.

Finally, I am going to Tim's in Kent April 29-30. Most likely. I've already cancelled twice this year with him.

I sent Amy this email:
Britney Spears is in hot water for hiring dwarves to entertain husband Kevin Federline on his birthday.

She replied:
another case of more money than brains

No comments: