Monday, August 01, 2011

Another week and now it's August

My routine now is: hopeful on Mondays that I'll find a job posting that's worth applying for; Tuesdays same; Wednesdays less hopeful so I take the day off from looking; Thursday angst; Friday it's everybody's weekend so just wait til Monday. The frustrating part is so many jobs obviously pay what I'm making on unemployment, so why get one of those? I really need to start listing what I have applied for in my unemployment chart so if I'm called to account, I can show that I have indeed applied. And get no response other than the automated emails that my resume was received.

So far today, I have done 2 loads of laundry, mowed the back yard, looked for a job. On the agenda: get my stuff ready for welding class tonight, do my gym workout. And it's only 9:46 a.m. so I should be lining up some other projects. I draw a blank. The last 2 nights, other people have made me dinner that I contributed nothing to. I can't even get it together to sync my iPod and/or obtain some new music for my radio show.

Plus my daughter posted on Facebook that Mad Men is available for streaming on Netflix and now I have become sucked into that, staying up late and watching on the iPad until 1 a.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUB! Call or text 406 390 6396 or email prclass1@gmail.com - hesske