Saturday, June 26, 2010

The usual big life

My daughter is coming here Wednesday with her cat Tinkerbell to spend about a month. I amazingly have the green room all cleaned up for her arrival.

Wednesday is also Jim Suhler and Monkey Beat at GFT. 8 pm free show.

Last night, I went to the Crosby Festival gala preview. The food was tasty (and free), stuffed mushrooms, salmon, flank steak, various spreads for crackers and bread toasts, berry shortcakes for dessert. Then went to the Clazel to catch John Nemeth playing. Apparently, shoulda gone to the GFT roaster afterwards to party with the band. The father of my children was at the Clazel with a new woman.

Today, I have a radio show and then going to a party at Mark Trout's then going to Hines Farm to see Nora Jean Bruso.

Should be mowing, weeding, doing dishes. But if I get a shower and my show CDs in a bag in the next 2 hours, I'll be satisfied...

_________________

No comments: