Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No sense trying to catch up

Tonight, Amy came over to hold the ladder and the bucket while I cleaned out my gutters. Those ones up over the patio roof are impossible to reach. Need a monkey.

Last weekend, I dined out: Call of the Canyon, Corner Grill, Amy's, Chip's. Did a radio show and hit a bunch of yard sales where I got a cooler for a buck, a box of dishes for a buck (mostly junk except some gold plated dish that's worth about $10 and some plates I'm using a plant saucers), a skeleton that sings a ZZ Top song.

Went to my producer Erin's wedding shower Sunday afternoon. She got a set of pans which was what I was getting her for a wedding present so now I need to regroup or just write a check. Since I'm not attending the nuptials anyway.

Todd is coming to the Ark Aug. 23. Yay!

My new neighbors still haven't moved in and now the house to the east of me is for sale.

I don't know what else. Working daily. Cleaning up the green room for Anne's impending stay. Checking the Facebook on the iPad. Adding stuff to the iPad calendar.

My little garden is going well. All the tomatoes are in cages and there's a pepper larger than a golf ball on the red bell pepper plant. Still haven't got the fence up.

The big news today: touchdown Jesus (aka big butter Jesus) along I-75 down by Dayton burned up.

If I were more ambitious, I'd list my various crap on Craigslist. Alas.

Somebody has planned a 40-year high school class reunion for Sept. 25. Have to try and make that. Should be interesting.

Downloaded a couple free songs from Paul Thorn's new CD Pimps and Preachers.
___________________________

No comments: