Sunday, March 07, 2010

Fine weekend

Made a great meal today: pork tenderloin with spinach stuffing, these potato pancake things I got at Churchill's and oven roasted asparagus. Once again, total cost about $10 with plenty of leftovers. $5 pork, $1.89 potatoes, $1.49 asparagus. Less than $2 of spinach, bread crumbs, cheese. MMMMMMMMM.

Last night, Amy and I went to Chowders n Moor in Waterville for dinner before Hines Farm. Mmmm, great onion rings. Good crowd at Hines Farm although Big James didn't start til 9:30 so we only saw the first (of two) sets. They were good though.

Today, just a ton of errands and tasks but got a lot of stuff done. Fixed a miniblind. Figured out how to unlock the doors in my car. Washed the windows in the car. Did laundry. Got a cord at Radio Shack to hook my iPod up to my stereo. Figured out how my iPod tuning works in the car. Figured out how to convert Anne's resume to Google Docs since she doesn't have Microsoft Word. Booked rooms for Madison and Nelsonville. Vacuumed. Got a new shower curtain. Need to book a flight for NYC.

Although it was warm (50 today) and sunny, the snow is still around. My backyard is very shady and it's still under several inches. But this week, with the warmth and the rain, it should be gone soon. And we're a quarter way through March.

Almost midnight and one award to go on the Oscars and then I'm hitting the sack. Jeff Bridges wins best actor, one movie I'd actually seen.

__________________________________

No comments: