Saturday, March 06, 2010

Finallly March

I've been eating a lot and reading and drinking some wine and exercising erratically. But now it's March and it's been a blue sky everyday and now it's 45 degrees for several days in a row. Still plenty of snow to melt away.

I'm sure you are voting for Crystal Bowersox on American Idol. Here she is from last week on YouTube. I voted about 47 times last week.

I bought two tickets for the Lion King on Broadway April 16. I just need to book a flight and I'll be all set for that. Plus I need to book rooms for Nelsonville and probably Madison.

The lineup for Madison Ribberfest is out and I post it here because their website is intermittently unavailable.

Friday August 20th

6 pm
Greg Foresman

8 pm
Stacy Mitchhart

10 pm
Davy Knowles and Backdoor Slam

Saturday August 21st

1 pm
Hambone

2:30 pm
Sonny Moorman

4 pm
Big Al and the Heavyweights

6 pm
Teresa James and the Rhythm Tramps

8 pm
Jimmy Hall and Friends

10 pm
Delbert McClinton

It's spring ahead the night of the Welders, March 13.

No comments: