Sunday, November 29, 2009

Almost December

What a wonderful weekend. Wednesday, I went to my mom's and bought the requisite supplies for a Thanksgiving dinner which I made: cole slaw, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, stuffing, ham, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, cranberry sauce in the can. Then I cleaned it all up and drove home, listening to Bailey White on NPR. Had a fun evening.

Friday I sat around all day reading T.C. Boyle's Water Music. Later, we went to Kim and Jim's for cards which was a fun time.

Saturday I did some errands, went to Pemberville to try to retrieve my glasses I left in the opera house during the play (no could do) and a radio show and then had a turkey dinner with sausage stuffing and brussel sprouts and cranberry in the can. Mmmmmmmmm.

Today I put up some Xmas decor for GNO on Wednesday and bought some wine for that

Today, I uh did something. Washed, ironed, hung the kitchen curtains. Bought some groceries. Talked to Miss Annie for an hour and a half. Made some sweet potato corn chowder. Laundry. Cleaning. Greenery wrap on my outdoor lights. Etc.

And now back to work. Monday night, radio meeting. Weds., GNO. Friday, the gala at the Wood. Co. Historical Society AND Polka Floyd at Grumpy Dave's.

________________________

No comments: