Sunday, November 22, 2009

the weekly rag

Well, thank heaven that play is over. I will NOT be trying out for the Wizard of Oz. My, that stuff really sucks up your time.

Another beautiful weekend, weather-wise. 50+ and sunny and not so windy. I got the rest of my fence down and stowed in the garage and moved chairs inside and under cover and took the last of the leaves to the yard waste. Made a meatloaf. Did a pilates DVD. Yesterday I did not get in my car once except to clear out the detritus. Walked to the library, visited the OSU-UM party at Martha's in the final quarter, had a lovely dinner, slept today til 9:30. Although I still look tired. Really looking forward to the long weekend. Although this week there is something almost every evening.

Going to Delaware Wednesday night and back home Thursday as soon as can be done.

Did not view the BG holiday parade for probably the first time in 20 years.

Today, I wake up pretty darn cold and after fiddling with the thermostat, no heat will come on. I start thinking hmmm, new furnace, but alas when I went to the basement, I see the cover panel has fallen off the side where I installed a new filter Nov. 1 and when it was replaced, furnace on.

GNO chez moi Dec. 2.
__________________________

No comments: