Thursday, October 29, 2009

And so we say farewell to October

Suddenly. Where we did have several days that qualified as beautiful autumn. During which I have not blogged for nearly 3 weeks.

And I can't blame it all on play practice as I've only had seven in that three weeks. Hardly seems enough to put on a play, now does it?

My mom is all settled in her apartment and we got her phone hooked up and aside from still many boxes unexplored but once again stowed away in a closet, she's all set up for business. She is going to have her phone number changed as she is getting bill collector calls for my sister.

I haven't had a radio show in several weeks due to in part football and in part a misunderstanding, but I have one Saturday during which I will play a selection of Halloween and full moon oriented tunes. The full moon is Monday afternoon around 2:15. There are 2 full moons in December, one on New Year's Eve. When Amy may be throwing a cards.

Next week play practice is only Weds. and Thurs. for me. Which means I will probably miss GNO which is at Wynn's.

Today we had the annual Halloween potluck at work where we had cheese ball and bean dip and deviled eggs and meatballs and wienies in sauces and cookies so I am full of bad food.

Next week, the redesign starts for 13abc.com which unleashes on Nov. 17.

Tonight I saw for the first time the whole first act of the play which is pretty good. There are 3 kids in it who look to be about 11.

My daughter visited last weekend. We had some good talking and hanging out. She is a fine offspring. We watched some YouTube including the Best Cat Video Ever.

Tonight I raked all the leaves off my driveway and front walk into the yard because I just kept driving over them and thought they would become compacted. As I was raking a young girl walked by and said she would rake my leaves and said she lives in the blue house in the next block of Curtis. I told her I would pay her to rake and she said she would do it for free, just call her. Which will be difficult as I don't know who she is. I planned on raking this weekend anyway. Which may be a wet mess if we get the inch of rain the NWS says.

I see the Circle K across from the DQ has gone out of business. I see this leaves us only six.

Last Saturday Rod's Collision played at the ClaZel which was not highly attended.

There is some night of blues scheduled there for Nov. 12 but alas I will be in dress rehearsal. I don't have any info on tickets for the play.

So now I am two weeks behind on Flash Forward so I think I will watch last week's now online.

_____________________________

No comments: