Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So I'm behind. Again.

I was looking on etsy.com for a vintage sundress and I really like this one but alas it's $275 but worse, the waist on it is 26 inches.



Tom called Sunday afternoon and he and Jessica were on their way to BG from some wedding they'd been at in Michigan so they stopped by for about 4 hours. I gave them some coffee and gelato. They had had a few drinks at the wedding. I was once again invited to Austin for Christmastime. I should just book a flight now.

We went to the park Saturday afternoon for an Alicia's Voice benefit featuring JoeBob Duda and Rod's Collision. It was a beautiful day. Afterward, Stubbs and Chip and Amy and I played cards chez moi. Others went to Sherry and Fred's and played a board game, I hear on Facebook.

My old friend Sue Lorenz has friended me on Facebook. I haven't heard from her in a long time. People are congratulating her on her new job but I don't what that is. She is playing Mafia Wars which is some online game for which you have to download some special software which I am unwilling to do.

Looking forward to seeing Todd Snider at the Ark on Saturday. Cripe it's almost the end of June already.
________________

No comments: