Sunday, October 19, 2008

Join the circus

Well you missed a helluva show at Grounds Thursday night when Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams played. I bought 3 of their CDs. I will not miss them the next time they are at the Ark, where they have played several times and I didn't know who they were.

Here are some "facts" I got off Wikipedia. Very interesting, if true. No other corroboration.

Tink and Joziah are married to each other and have 5 children.
Chen and Orien are twins, and are Tink and Joziah's sons.

This would help clear up about how old Tink and Joziah are. I guessed mid 40s and that would be about right with their history.

More later. Gotta do some yard work.

Wait didn't go out yet. Here's something I found about Tom's girlfriend from Googling her name and New Orleans, a presentation on protein folding for some Tulane academic research group:

Using combinatorial chemistry and high-throughput screening to find cell penetrating peptides

Yeah, like I know what THAT means.

No comments: