Monday, August 11, 2008

Bluesfest

So far I have this video of Johnny Winter on YouTube. This alone was worth the price of admission for the whole weekend. Johnny is sitting down in the middle. Sherry also has a video. We'll have to get her a YouTube channel.



We had a wonderful time. Fred summed it up in the hotel room Sunday night with a sort of toast to what a really lucky special time it was.


Also I have this video of Todd online. I like to get him singing about the KPIG Swine and Soiree Dance, as he calls it.



And my birthday is coming up, so I have been deluged with birthday gift cards from the stores: I now have $10 for Ace Hardware, $10 off 3 $30 things at Macy's (although MANY restrictions apply), $20 from Pier 1 (which really isn't a birthday gift, just a new account gift), and $20 at Dillard's. Must shop. So I must brave the mall.

No comments: