Thursday, November 01, 2007

road rage

Today, I get on I-475 at 25 and some guy in a Malibu is going 69 in the passing or "fast" lane in front of me. I stay behind him until it's clear he's not going to move into the slow lane so I whip into the slow lane and punch it to about 76 at which point HE punches it in the fast lane to about 83, just in time for us to come upon the statie that sits there right before the bridge over the Maumee. Not much traffic, so the statie has plenty o time to pull out and nail Mr. "I Can Go Faster Than You." I shouldn't gloat; it's bad karma. But hey, run with the big dogs, etc.

Had 98 trick or treaters. Took some pictures but didn't get them up yet although I had told two teen girls they would be on 13abc.com today in my Halloween slideshow. There were too many people pushing mere infants in strollers and then holding out the bag for treats these babies were frankly not going to be eating.

No comments: