Thursday, November 29, 2007

who knows

Two weeks since my last post. Mostly I have been agonizing about the new 13abc.com which should launch this Saturday, barring a variety of things that could go wrong between now and then.

The kitchen remodel is slogging along. The cabinets are in, the painting is done, the microwave is installed over the stove, which is back in place. The guy comes tomorrow to measure for the countertop which I have no hope of getting before Christmas but c'est la vie (say the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell).

Haven't had a radio show since Nov. 10 and don't have one until Dec. 8.

Mexico two weeks from today. Tanning, dries my skin out. Annie and I went to see Spamalot Tuesday at the Stranahan. It was hilarious. Great costumes, choreography. The old Monty Python jokes we love like catapulting the cow and the Black Knight ("It's only a flesh wound").

Went to see my mom Sunday. She says my sister hates Ohio blah blah. What did she think? She'd come back and suddenly the weather and scenery would be much nicer?

Had the turkey dinner at Annie's on Thanksgiving and played cards at the Butterfly Blues Ranch the next night. Next week, it's a radio meeting Monday, a haircut Tuesday, GNO and Eddie Shaw Wednesday.

I need to figure out how the shelves go into my pantry cabinet so I can put some of this stuff away that's sitting around in boxes and bags and I can clean and feel like I actually live here.

All in good time, my little pretty, all in good time. But now, I think I'll hit the sack after working a 12-hour day.

No comments: