Sunday, September 03, 2006

Labor Day

Well, it turns out I'm having a Labor Day get-together. Last night, at Fred and Sherry's, I discussed this with Connie Z as if it were a new idea. But today, Gus calls to ask if I'm still having a thing! So perhaps drunken birthday blathering resulted in invitations. Which is way cool. I'm making burgers and dogs. Got me a new tank o propane.

Deb H. divulged her pork recipe to me which is 1 pork tenderloin, covered in thyme and worcestershire sauce, accompanied by 3 onions and some garlic, in the crockpost, 5 hours, take out, pull apart, back in crockpot with BBQ sauce for 2-3 more hours. Mmmm. It was delish.

Today I watched "Team America!" OMG, if you have not seen this, do so. That Trey Parker is one sick man. And how they got those marionettes to have such great facial expressions is amazing.

I went garage sale-ing Sat. am with Miss Jenks and bought a wicker and wire rack for CDs which is great because you can look down on the edges of the CD cases like all racks should be.


And here's the lovely photo Miss Jenks got me for my birthday.


Here's Luci at her retirement party with a big smile and her new bling from Tiffany.

No comments: