Tuesday, August 29, 2006

what's happenin' baby?

Cripe, only the second post this month and it'll be September on Friday. Last Friday, I went to Luci's retirement party. Saturday, I went to some garage sales and, uh, had people over for cards and drinking. Sunday I went to see my mom. Nuff bout that.

Monday, we tried to go to Casa Barron to see Kentucky Chrome but alas, the heavens opened so we ate at Mr. Beefy's (cannot recommend) and then we came to my house for libations and Connie and I went to the radio meeting and then to Beckett's where Gus is NOT any longer the Monday night tarbender.

Big Labor Day weekend coming up and not one plan except that one day, I don't want to get in a car at all. My propane tank ran out so I must refill for holiday grilling. Which I feel there must be some of. Although the Ernesto storm could come up and put a damper on our festivities. I should have a radio show this weekend. And then Sept. 16 and that's it for September.

Click calendar for larger view.

No comments: