Monday, April 14, 2008

I can feel it

Spring is here. Maybe this year I won't lose the blooms on my magnolia or whatever tree out front.

I picked a new blog look in honor of spring.

Sunday, I was going to see my mom but alas I had to play the possible icy roads card and instead cleaned out my basement. So now I could have a giant card party. What about Sat. April 26? Let's discuss.

Tonight I went to the gym for Body Sculpt and went to the post office to buy stamps where some guy ahead of me was mailing a package and a variety of envelopes that he felt he had to weigh all separately and there was a guy before him. Big night at the post office. That's the kind of fun town we live in. Got a library book for my trip this weekend to Dallas. Took two bags and a box to the Goodwill from the massive basement cleaning. Have many fine items set aside for the May GNO swap meet.

Did my BG taxes. Just put a question mark on the line about what I owe them and wrote them a check for $175 which I hope covers something. They are so confusing. One instruction says "Net lines 7 and 8". What the hell does that mean?

Made chicken enchiladas tonight. And now it's time for bed.

No comments: