Wednesday, December 26, 2007

holiday madness

Well, we did launch the new 13abc.com on Dec. 2 after weeks of agonizing. And then there was the no show of Eddie Shaw at GFT and the Xmas GNO and then there was Mexico.

Got back from Mexico, got messages from the countertop people and they're coming tomorrow as Amy sits patiently waiting for them.

Sunday, I got my mom here. Tom and his girlfriend Jessica got here about 12:45 a.m. Monday. Anne was supposed to be on a 6 a.m. flight out of LaGuardia but missed it due to getting to the airport late so she ends up on the 6 p.m flight which meant she didn't have the Christmas eve dinner. She gets here around 9:15, we tear through presents, the kids leave for their dad's. Annie and I drank until 11 and she went home to leave Christmas morning for ND. She kept quite the stiff upper lip. I got teary on Saturday when she told me I was her favorite traveling companion.

Took my mom home yesterday and worked today. Working tomorrow and Friday but get off Monday around 2.

Did a Christmas radio show Saturday; have the end of the year concert roundup one this weekend.

Haven't painted the frame of the new window over the sink. Thank God, Fred called tonight reminding me that we had to take the sink out. Called Wayne who says he'll come reinstall the sink.

Anne leaves tomorrow night before I get home from work so if she doesn't stop by here pretty darn soon, I will have missed her except for that hour on Christmas Eve. I'll be in New York the first week of February so maybe I'll see her then.

No comments: