Monday, March 12, 2007

play practice play practice play practice

That's about all I do. And now that my mom has broken her hip and is in a nursing home, I'll be spending more time driving back and forth to Delaware, one of the world's most boring drives.

The Welders (or as some people have said, Doug Fiely and the Welders) played Saturday and it was a great time and lots of people were there and stayed late for old folks.

I have a radio show every Saturday the rest of March.

I am looking forward to April for many reasons: the weather, concerts, the play will be over. Don't get me wrong: being in a play during these months is a good way to pass the time.

There was a lot of hubbub about Kenny Wayne Shepherd with Hubert Sumlin and Pinetop Perkins at Gatorz in Toledo April 14 but I'm holding off. Eddie Shaw at Hines Farm May 12. Rod's Collision at Nate and Wally's April 21. Made reservations at the Hillside Inn in Madison for the folk fest May 18 and 19.

Sorry, no pictures. Maybe soon......

No comments: